Want to join the renovai family?
Inside Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Apply here
renovai is a promising fast-growing Visual AI Design startup providing visual commerce solutions for lifestyle brands. We leverage computer vision and deep learning to decipher decades of design methodology, creating the first ever AI based virtual designer.
We integrate with leading retailers e-com platforms to create a hyper-personalized online experience, distinguishing their brands from the very first interaction throughout all touch points. Our solutions allow shoppers to receive professional interior design and styling services, perfectly customized to their needs and taste.
With exciting new partnerships and securing a major seed funding round, we continue to grow and are looking for a motivated and experienced Inside Sales Manager to join our fast-paced team.
This position is a crucial building block of renovai’s growth strategy and our mission to reshape online shopping experiences. You will be working closely with the CEO and our US Sales Director to constantly optimize our sales cycle and generate new significant leads.
- Helping to evaluate, adjust and manage our sales pipeline.
- Helping to develop annual and shorter-term sales strategies.
- Helping to build clients’ profiles and set criteria for initiating contact (cold emailing and calls).
- Own our Lead- Generation Marketing methodology.
- Help manage the process of contacting new clients for multiple geographies.
- Handling the lead generating process, including managing Upwork teams.
- Creating sequences and script emails.
- Plan campaigns and work closely with our marketing and content managers.
- Develop thought leadership initiatives that strengthen brand positioning.
- Staying up to date on industry trends, our competitors, the target market and relevant events.
- +3 years of experience in B2B SaaS or Service customer-facing positions.
- +1 year cold outbound experience – willing and able to conduct cold calls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native level – must).
- Strong knowledge of market analytics and research tools.
- Proven track record of planning, executing, and measuring a complete lead generation strategy from A to Z.
- Operational capabilities – comfortable with multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Early-stage start-up experience – major advantage.
- eCommerce experience – advantage.
- CRM systems – e.g Hubspot, Outreach.
- Open to travel if required to attend industry-related trade shows.