Want to join the renovai family?
Interior Design Associate
- Full Time
- Apply here
renovai is a promising fast-growing Visual AI Design startup providing visual commerce solutions for lifestyle brands. We leverage computer vision and deep learning to decipher decades of design methodology, creating the first ever AI based virtual designer.
We integrate with leading retailers e-com platforms to create a hyper-personalized online experience, distinguishing their brands from the very first interaction throughout all touchpoints. Our solutions allow shoppers to receive professional interior design and styling services, perfectly customized to their needs and taste.
With exciting new partnerships and securing a major seed funding round, we continue to grow and are looking for an analytical, tech-savvy, motivated Interior Design Associate to join our fast-paced team, bridging the gap between design aesthetics and advanced technology.
- Working on multiple projects from ideation to execution according to renovai’s brand standards and processes.
- Breaking down design logic to multiple elements and rules to be sampled by our algorithm.
- Building color palettes and room mockups according to various retailers’ brand guidelines.
- Grouping and tagging specific furniture features and matching mother- groups.
- Quality Assurance (QA ) of our tagging and mapping system.
- Working closely with our developers to ensure the methodology is properly translated to our products and features.
- Presenting new concepts, design manuals, design procurement, and deployment to cross-functional teams.
- Overseeing and managing freelance and remote design services provides.
- +2 years previous interior design experience at an architecture/interior design firm or design-led company.
- Highly analytical, collaborative, organized self-starter.
- Team player who is able to prioritize and strategize complex projects.
- Clear and effective written and verbal skills in Hebrew and English (Native English –advantage.)
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop Indesign, Illustrator, Autocad, MS office, and G suite.