Want to join the renovai family?
Machine/Deep Learning Engineer
- Full Time
- Apply here
Deep and Machine Learning Engineer
renovai is a fast-growing Visual AI Design startup providing visual commerce solutions for lifestyle brands.
We’re on a mission to reshape the online shopping experience, generating inspiring hyper-personalized real-time visual content.
The core of our AI solutions leverages computer vision and deep learning to decipher decades of design methodology and esthetic approaches, creating the first ever AI based virtual designer.
We are rapidly growing after securing a major funding seed round and looking for an enthusiastic experienced Deep and Machine Learning engineer to join our accomplished AI team.
The ultimate candidate will bring hands-on experience with ML/DL platforms (e.g. Tensorflow/Keras), has previously developed computer vision solutions and will spearhead our company’s image processing and computer vision processes, impacting the company’s technological roadmap and evolution.
- Develop state-of-the-art and novel deep learning architectures for computer vision.
- Develop training and testing pipelines to assess the performance and robustness of these architectures on relevant computer vision tasks, including scene understanding.
- Data collection, curation, and management.
- Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
- Work on a breadth of software frameworks and libraries, e.g., Keras, TensorFlow, SK-Learn etc.
- Develop prototype solutions and take part in their deployment to production in cooperation with DevOps.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, engineering, or similar areas.
- +3 years of hands-on experience in machine learning and deep learning development for computer vision.
- Experience in developing and integrating algorithms in a commercial product.
- Expertise in advanced machine/deep learning methods and architectures.
- Experience in developing generative models is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: probability theory, statistical inference.
- Semantic understanding in 2D and 3D – a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong programming skills: high proficiency in Python, experience in C++ and OOP.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as GCP/AWS.
- Routinely working with SW development tools, such as Git, Docker, databases.
- Previous experience in analyzing 3D images – a major advantage.