Want to join the renovai family?
Mid-Market Account Executive
- Full Time
- Apply here
renovai is a promising fast-growing Visual AI Design start-up providing visual commerce solutions for lifestyle brands. We leverage computer vision and deep learning to decipher decades of design methodology, translated to cutting edge solutions, improving metrics for all the global online leaders we partner with.
We continue to grow and are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to join our fast-paced team, find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
This position is a crucial building block of renovai’s growth strategy and our mission to reshape online shopping experiences. You will be working closely with our Head of Sales to constantly optimize our sales cycle, identify new opportunities and cultivate long-term profitable
- Evaluating, adjusting, and managing your sales pipeline.
- Helping to develop annual and shorter-term sales strategies.
- Initiating the process of contacting new clients in multiple geographies, mainly EMEA and East Coast US.
- Managing the full sales cycle – including and especially, closing deals.
- Creating sequences and script emails/InMails.
- Being creative in your own outbound approach.
- Negotiate contract agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Staying up to date on industry trends, our competitors, the target market and relevant events.
- +3 years minimum experience in B2B SaaS Sales or Service customer-facing positions.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Native level – must)
- Strong knowledge of market analytics and research tools –e.g LinkedIn Navigator
- Proven track record of planning, executing, and measuring a complete sales strategy from A to Z.
- Comfortable handling multiple client projects and stakeholders.
- Early-stage start-up experience – major advantage.
- eCommerce experience – advantage.
- CRM systems – e.g Hubspot, Outreach.